You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
Must hold a PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification or higher with a minimum age of 10 years old.
- Compass & Underwater Slate
- Wetsuit & SCUBA GEAR: If you need to rent gear it will be at the 50% off student rate. We do not rent personal equipment (mask, fins, snorkel, boots, hood, gloves)
Includes: 1 Classroom session, 2 days of dives (3 dives total)
Doesn’t Include: Rental Gear ( If rental gear is needed, you will receive the half price student rate)
How do I get Started
Call us at 978.927.9551 to register over the phone or stop by the store location. Full payment is required at registration. Once you have registered you will need to pick up your PADI Underwater Navigator Manual and begin your home study.